THE VISION OF HOPE IS:
To introduce a real savior to individuals, families, our community, region and then Nations, loving them as family, maturing and equipping them in their God-given purpose, and empowering them to impact their world. We will do this by creating a healthy and safe environment to love, develop, train and equip people to their maximum potential in Christ. We are dedicated to forge alliances with other believers and ministries to further develop people, and engage Kingdom impact opportunities.
Our destination is to impact this region for Christ. While that may sound “typical”, let us assure you it is not. We have a plan behind our purpose…and it is powerful! We also have a process to implement this plan on an individual basis.
That God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth: And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell: The third day he rose again from the dead:
He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty: providing salvation to all who believe that He is the Son of God, raised from the dead and alive forever more. From there he shall come to judge the quick and the dead: We believe in the Holy Ghost: We believe in the holy church: the communion of saints: The forgiveness of sins: The resurrection of the body: And the life everlasting.
We further believe…
That going to church is different than BEING the church.
• … That teaching the Gospel without demonstrating the gospel is irrelevant. Good preaching, good doctrine, good church and being good people are simply not sufficient.
• … that going to Heaven when we die is not enough, but we must have Heaven operating through us while we live;
• … And that knowing about God without knowing and experiencing God is meaningless.
• … That change without transformation is intolerable, and that staying the same is not an option.
• … That gifting without character is futile.
• … That singing songs without worshiping is hollow and having meetings without God showing up is senseless.
• … That having faith without works is empty and having works without love is unacceptable.
• … That reading the book of Acts without living the book of Acts is pointless.
• … That confident faith is good but bold faith is better.
• … that hearing about the Holy Spirit without experiencing Him is silly, that believing in His presence without seeing It manifested in signs and wonders is hypocrisy, that believing in healing without seeing people healed is illogical, and that believing in deliverance without people being delivered is unreasonable.
• … That we are to be Holy Spirit filled, Holy Spirit led, and Holy Spirit empowered - anything less doesn't work for us.
• … We are to be the ones living the stories of God's power - not the ones only hearing about them.
• … Being saved but not living a supernatural life is like buying a new car and never driving it.
• … That we are a battle ship not a cruise ship; an army, not an audience; Special Forces not spectators.
• … We are to be infectious instead of innocuous, contagious instead of quarantined, unrelenting instead of passive.
• … We are to be radical lovers and outrageous givers.
• … In relentlessly pursuing God’s purpose for our lives; that past failures are stepping stones not stop signs.
• … That we grow in order to be transformed. We are transformed to bring transformation to our region.
• … that our time is a valuable God-given asset, not to be wasted in ineffective meetings and empty activities simply to look busy to others.
• … We are not limited to the four walls of our buildings; that our influence is not restricted by location.
• … We are to rise up world changers, not tour guides; to train commandos, not assemble committees.
• … That nothing short of “His Kingdom come, His will be done in our world as it is in Heaven” will satisfy.
• … That it will be said of us as it was said of those before us, "Those who have turned the world upside down have come here too."